Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4th

I will never act like my parents when I am older. I do not want a relationship like that. I will always appreciate the things he does for me, no matter how small. There's a difference between courtesy and caring. Both are lacking for them. Their emptiness and separation are contagious. It's not a good atmosphere. I never want to have that with him. If I ever take those vows I promise myself to them, till' death do us part. Being away from someone makes you appreciate them a whole lot more. I would kill to have his company now. Or for him to meet me, lay with me, hold my hand. We do those things because we both want to, and even if the other doesn't I know we would do it to make the other person happy. That's love. And I cherish every moment while I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment