Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1st

Today was easier. Not as emotional as yesterday. I am more excited now than upset about the departure. I don't think it has hit me completely yet. Hopefully by the time it does I'll be making my trip to see him. I am dedicated to stay faithful and don't think that it will ever be difficult doing so. I keep wondering what he is doing. The time is delayed by an hour there. I wonder what he thinks about when he gets lonely, or when he's waiting,nervous,or thinking. He knows that he has a lot of people thinking about him. I'm a little worried that he will not fit in with the "younger crowd" being older but I don't know. I'm sure he will be just fine. He sounded excited on the phone, which made me happy. I can tell in his voice that he misses being home though. It's a different atmosphere. Hopefully one that will make him very happy with his choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment